PHAN EXPERTS offers to support you in all stages of incorporating your business. For this, our approach revolves around 4 main steps :
1. Global analysis of your project : verification of the consistency and sustainability of the business model, drafting of business plans, search for funding and partners.
2. Help in choosing legal, fiscal and social options : legal form (sole proprietorship, SAS, SARL, etc.), tax options (income tax, VAT) and social status of the entrepreneur (affiliation to the specific scheme for self-employed workers or to the French general scheme of social security).
3. Taking care of the formalities of incorporation : drafting of the articles of incorporation, deposit of the registration documents to the French authorities , requests for aids and subsidies …
4. Post-incorporation support to help your business survive past the 3-year threshold : setting up the administrative organization of your business (accounting, liaising with French authorities), building management tools (financial and social dashboards).
Because a successful project is first and foremost a matter of preparation, our job will be to listen to you and ask the right questions. In this way, we will be able to provide you with the advice that is most personalized to your specific case, so that your business starts on solid foundations.
Bookkeeping and the preparation of financial statements represent the heart of our business. Therefore, we suggest that we take care of all of your accounting obligations :
• Availability of financial user-friendly dashboards
• Monitoring and recovery of customer receivables
• Year-end financial closing
• Drafting of annual financial statements and interim financial statements
• Production of documents for the tax authorities (accounting reports, file of accounting entries)
• Preparation of shareholders assembly documents and deposit of financial accounts at the French registry
Save time by entrusting us with the management of your accounting obligations and focus on your core business !
Our role is to allow you both to be in compliance with the tax administration, while advising you to the best to optimize your tax burden. For this, we help you to deal with the tax issues of your business :
• Periodic tax declarations (VAT, income tax, specific French taxes, etc.)
• Requests for the French research tax credit
• Diagnosis of your company’s transfer pricing policy
• Assistance in the event of a tax audit
Thanks to our support, be up to date with your tax obligations. Minimize your risk of tax adjustments due to delays or inaccuracies in your returns. Our support will allow you to feel more secure in the case of a tax audit, and to focus more on your core business.
The social provisions of the French regulations are very evolving, and each misstep can have serious consequences. This is why we suggest that we take care of the social formalities related to your employees :
- Production of payslips and nominative social declarations (DSN)
- Completion of hiring formalities (employment contracts, notifications to the social institutions)
- Taking care of the employee’s exit formalities (final payments, unemployment certificates, terminations)
- Construction of staff and payroll dashboards from the HR database : headcount files, payroll extractions, social reports, etc.
In addition, we also carry out special assignments related to HR matters :
- Profit sharing agreements
- Pension and employee savings schemes
- Workers council’s assignments
- Job saving plans
Secure your compliance with the French social legislation throughout the life of the employment contract, from the recruitment of the employee until his departure.